'By practicing propriety, we return to our pure nature.'
Throughout the universe, the planets and stars follow their orbits in accord with true principles. In this natural cycle of things, there is a state of peace and harmony.
It is the same for human life. In life, if we can internalize the principles of propriety, we are abiding by the true principles. Those who live in line with the principles attain harmony in their daily lives and can help their family, society, and the world thrive with virtue.
- UNIFYING PRACTICES WITH PRINCIPLES
- PART 1 - On Propriety and Principles
- Chapter 1 - Following the Principles of Nature
- Chapter 2 - Order and Harmony
- PART 2 - On Propriety and Precepts
- Chapter 3 - Rules and Procedures
- Chapter 4 - Refinement in Manner
- PART 3 - On Propriety and Moral Integrity
- Chapter 5 - Going Among People
- Chapter 6 - Rules and Systems
- PART 4 - On Propriety and Traditions
- Chapter 7 - Simple and Wholesome Traditions
- Chapter 8 - Honest and Kind Virtues Among People