Still thoughts:a collection of short teachings and Jing si aphorism. vol. 2
- 作者： author, Shih Cheng Yen , translator, Dharma as Water Team, Tzu Chi USA
- 出版社：Tzu Chi Publishing Co.
- ISBN：978-957-8300-48-4 ; 957-8300-48-4 ; 978-986-93352-9-4 ; 986-93352-9-2
- 系列書： Jing si aphorisms，本系列共3本
Since the publication of the first two volumes of Dharma Master Cheng Yen's Still Thoughts in English ('Jing Si' in Chinese) in 1996, many people have been touched by her wise and compassionate words.
Still Thoughts Volume I and II were followed by an additional volume called Jing Si Aphorisms Volume 3 in 2010, as well as several other aphorism collections in books and other formats. These Still Thoughts and Jing Si Aphorisms have been translated from the original Chinese into as many as eighteen languages, making their concise wisdom accessible to people the world over.
This volume includes a total of 365 short teachings, which makes it particularly suitable for daily reading and reflection over the course of a year. The second part of the book includes a Q&A with Dharma Master Cheng Yen, where she answers questions from visitors regarding love and relationships, life and death, religion and everyday living, and much more. We sincerely hope that you will find wisdom and inspiration in these pages and that they will benefit your life and the lives of those around you.
- Preface to the 1991 Edition
- Editors’ Note on the 2016 Edition
- Part 1 Still Thoughts at Dawn
- Part 2 Questions and Answers with Dharma Master Cheng Yen
- 2.About Religion